Veritau’s annual report 2021/22
20 October 2022
We’re delighted to publish Veritau’s annual report for the year 2021/22. Despite another year in a difficult economic climate, the group has continued to grow.
In his introduction, our Chief Executive summarises the report:
“Veritau has had another successful year. Client satisfaction and retention rates remain high, and staff satisfaction rates have improved on the previous year.
We’ve also adopted new hybrid working arrangements, taking lessons from the pandemic on what worked well.”
Our key achievements this year include:
- Adopting new hybrid working arrangements
- Upgrading our internal audit management system
- Achieving £600k of savings for clients as a result of counter fraud work
- Developing two new services for academies in risk management and whistleblowing
- Working with two national sports governing bodies
- Delivering a leadership and management training programme for managers
- Becoming Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council’s DPO
- Raising awareness of neurodiversity within Veritau and developing an action plan
- Launching new systems for:
- Desk booking
- Employee benefits
- Time recording and job costing
- Completing the refit of the new Northallerton office
About the Veritau group
In 2009, North Yorkshire County Council and City of York Council came together to create Veritau Limited. The company expanded in 2012 when four more local authorities joined us to create the Veritau group.
Early in 2020 we welcomed a further three member councils. Today we have nine partner councils and 80 members of staff.
Our approach is designed to combine the best of private sector flexibility and innovation with public sector commitment. The Veritau group also has many public sector clients outside of the core membership.
We provide independent and impartial assurance designed to help organisations address the challenges of modern public sector delivery.
Download the PDF
Our annual report 2021/22
Download or view the PDF of Veritau's 2021/22 annual report - alternatively view in the flipbook above
View Veritau’s annual reports from previous years on our about pages, where you can also find out more about the company.